Developed by: rachel.ie
Skip to content
Accepted papers and chapters:
- Fathi, M. (2021) Young male migrants’ home in Ireland: Examining belonging, domesticity and masculinity narratives, Journal of Gender, Place and Culture.
- Fathi, M. and Nasimi, R. (2021) Art Practice and Community-Based Participatory Research with migrant women in London. Action Research
- Fathi, M. Memories of material home: refugee women’s depiction of absent objects, chapter in Hodgson, K. and Guiliani, C. (eds.) Displaced: Memory, mobility and material culture. Routledge.
Papers in preparation:
- Fathi, M. and Ni Laoire, C. Urban home: Young male migrants’ home-making practices in the city.
- Ni Laoire, C. and Fathi, M. Uneven structural possibilities of home: young male migrants negotiating intersectional bordering and home.
- Fathi, M. and Ni Laoire, C. Taste of Home: Examining the relationship between home, food and belonging.
- Fathi, M. Walking Interviews with Migrants: Visual research on the move in city.
Non-peer reviewed outputs:
- Fathi, M. ‘YOUTH-HOME: Young Male Migrants’ Home-making in Ireland’. Project Report (being finalised for publication on project website and ISS21 website)
- Fathi, M. ‘Young Migrants’ Home in Ireland’ for e-magazine: ViewFinder, November 2020, Issue 116